Friday, January 9, 2015

Jobs For Green Card Holders - Get Employment Opportunity in USA

If you needs to appeal for a green card (everlasting residence) based on the information that you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States, or if you are an employer that wants to patron anyone for a green card based on permanent employment in the United States, you must walk through the following methods.

If not you are suitable to appeal for yourself, most job petitions require a job offer and require that the corporate petition for the worker. Most employees petition for an staff using Form I-140, Petition for Foreign Worker.  For more points on how to petition for an employee, see the Working in the U.S.A page.

If You Are Non Resident of the United States

You can  turn to be a occupant through consular processing when living abroad from the United States.

Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Division of State to issue a visa on an accepted Form I-140 petition when a visa is opened. For more information on consular processing, see the  site.

You can  turn to be a permanent resident through adjustment of status when living inside the US.

Once the I-140, Immigrant Plea for Unknown Worker, is sanctioned and a visa number is accessible you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident.

List of Jobs For Green Card Holders and SAP FICO Online Training in US

1 comment: